Friday, February 12, 2010

Glory Holes Long Island ADULTS ONLY!!! My BF Wants My Me To ______ At A Party!! Read On...?

ADULTS ONLY!!! My BF wants my me to ______ at a party!! Read on...? - glory holes long island

Adults Only ... Read on!

My BF asked one of my friends and I are working on a "glory hole" part-time. We would be on the other side of the cabinet, take care of whatever, "came through." I said I would be willing to do with him and ask my friend if they do not say where was the girls and boys in the party on the other side does not get worse (how a "bad reputation").

Girls anonyomous yes, could you do this?
You guys want to go with the party? Let's do your GF?

Let me know or PM me lexizde discussion "about.

Thank you \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3 Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment