Friday, December 18, 2009

Cover Letter Furniture Sales Example Is This A Good Cover Letter?

Is this a good cover letter? - cover letter furniture sales example

Do you think that a furniture store to rent 16 years, as sales professionals? : (
And what do you think of the letter? How can it =]


Dear Hiring Manager,
This is a letter in response to a work that I saw on the internet for a consultative body for the sale. I am glad that you have part-time positions are available. That fits into my life, because the time and place.

I currently volunteer to help in the Name of Retreat "seniors with their needs such as carrying on the building and friendly visits with the residents. I know how important it is reliable, fast, organized, and how situations are handled with care. I also know how important it is, is the respect for others.

I received the CAA School Safety Patrol Award of Merit. I received this award for the support of parents, students and staff in my community. I have a letter of compliance to complete successfully a business cycle Grade.10an average of 92%. . I am sure I have excellent qualifications for the post of adviser for the sale.

I am available and I am very worried. A summary is attached for your consideration. I can always johndoe@johndoe.com or my cell phone to be contacted
123-456-7890. Thank you for your time and for considering me for this position.

Best regards,
John Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment