Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank-you In A Ceremony Program Ceremony Programs?

Ceremony programs? - thank-you in a ceremony program

I decided that I want in my wedding programs. It seems like just a fun thing to do and see with the guests something, as expected, and bring them home if they so wish. They have a picture of my friend and a picture of me when we were young, and everyone has the commitment of our photos below. Then of course all the information from those normally found in the programs.

Well, everyone knows a good place for them? Decent price and offline, either. Online is the best, but almost.

I do not want to print it myself because I do other things, and I would not worry about them. So if you have any comments or websites, or anything else, it would be great!

Thank you in advance for any help!

No comments:

Post a Comment