Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rapidshare Little Einsteins Race For Space Persistent Little Keylogger ?

Persistent little keylogger ? - rapidshare little einsteins race for space

I've downloaded a file from Rapidshare and, surprise surprise, was infected with a keylogger Ardamax. I was open my Norton Antivirus scan C drive and remove, and of course he has approached, but when they removed and opened World of Warcraft, "said he detected on the logon screen" Warning - Keylogger Win32/Ardamax . "I run the analysis again and try again, although he rejected, how can I get rid once and for all?

1 comment:

★ ΛЛŦ☺ said...

Eh!

Keyloggers are usually scattered in the C --
I ran the number of viruses
It's like a family
They hide in the Windows folder
one hidden in my documents
one hidden in Program Files

Waiting for World of Warcraft will get rid of this message, it is when Kaspersky has done its job

If you have a virus scan, and some are still no luck
Download Spy bot search and destroy and
that the whole family to kill, is immediately Keylogger
http://www.download.com/Spybot-Search-De ...

Post a Comment