Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Build A Rabbit Hut Is It Safe To Have This Rabbit?

Is It Safe To Have This Rabbit? - how to build a rabbit hut

The last two years, a delightful domestic rabbit (obviously an animal released) has in our garden, and we fed him and gave him water. Tour and back until I could in my arms. My father eventually built a beautiful and durable, perfect for a similar hay ranch with a comfortable bed in a large square of wood with a black tarp that covers most of the general population (as in the winter cover pool). Buddy loves me now, they feed every day and give him water every day, and I have a small group of stuffed animals and rubber pieces for him. Is it possible one day for a nostalgic and again lead home? I am emotional about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment