Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can Cutting Wisdom Teeth Cause An Ear Infection What Is Causing My Head Discomfort, Doctors Havent Been Helpful?

What is causing my head discomfort, doctors havent been helpful? - can cutting wisdom teeth cause an ear infection

The left side of my head has been bothering me for some time.
I do not know where to start.
I have a lump in the roof of the mouth on the left side, I've tried to show that everyone, even for a doctor couldnt see or feel. But I feel with my tongue and fingers.
The left side of the head around my ear is burdened by anything.
It feels like theres pressure or a knot in my head. I feel when the roof of the mouth that a tumor that could reduce Remove not a tumor. I was the relief of symptoms by cracking my neck and stretch the muscles of the head and neck. In Tryign The right side is good, but sometimes wWhere to relieve the discomfort and tension and twisting my muscles do not know the left side of my head near my temple, waves and IM, which is thurt but doesn.
So I almost like the left side of my head is full of the feeling of something, theres problems in my head, just above the top of the ear and the left side of the upper neck where the skull is. And sometimes my teeth hurt.
When I unscrew the roof of my mouth when the strike zone disturbs me, makes noise.

Could a sinus infection, but I went to an oral surgeon because I had my wisdom teeth are not in 2 days, and took X-rays and said my sinuses clear.
Could an ear infection? Abscess?

This has been bothering me for months, I've become a doctor, but said unless I was on Accutane Accutane at the time. Ive made Accutane for 3 weeks, it may Accutane, Accutane, unless it causes permanent damage. The angry because I knew that this was not the Accutane, but my dermetologist, "said my mother and I went to my doctor about it, it's nothing .. In going to my dentist before

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should a chiropractor with questions. Your problem is probably in the neck and back. Mouth may be a coincidence - I can not know with certainty. But I can only say that cracking is to relieve the neck of the complaints only hurt you, but it feels good. If your back and neck are in poor condition, it can seriously impact on the head. I used to have migraines, and the doctors has nothing on this damn! My mother finally took me in the eyes and bang! A visit later, and I have no headaches at all:)

Another thing that the pain in the mouth, and headache may explain that they are teeth grinding during sleep, especially if you are stressed out might be. We can unconsciously these things. It can cause terrible jaw pain and cramps, among other mouth problems. You can buy mouthguards to stand him to sleep.

But seriously, you find a chiropractor. Even if you help it, certainly not evil!

Post a Comment