Monday, January 18, 2010

Physical Therapy Balls Having A Hard Time With Physical Therapy!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!?

Having a hard time with physical therapy!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!? - physical therapy balls

I hurt my knee, playing April 20, 2008 @ night, Basketball ... done, I Who came up with a rebound is strong and that I am exaggerating ... I have an MRI and the pain comes from the area of the patella. .. My doctor gave me my knee n physiotherapist me some exercises @ home to do ... I had to do only 3 sets of them that my doc told me that training twice a way! I started therapy in late May and have been fighting for the two sessions is .. takes about 2 1 / 2 hours to complete the entire period of 1 Neither havent had my other really bothers me to take ... the doc said I should try to play the game again, but continues the symptoms does not hurt really more difficult than I no longer .... that there is another way to get the juice of two? I just can not consume weights on my leg instead of training to strengthen quads? Please help me in the ... No, really desperate now All that I want to do is play ball n cogens is back to normal .....

2 comments:

mistify said...

Four hours of a training program for orthopedic injuries at home is ridiculous ... forget that the body needs some time to find a reconstruction of the site ... Inflammation starts anew.

2-3 years should be recommended maximum, but that could become more frequent during the day will be applied. In my practice, I focus on the most important issue at hand and are generally only 1 years at a time ... but often repeated throughout the day.

There is no physiological reason for four hours of exercise per day, a patellofemoral problem obtained.

I imgaine Your program should, as I think a lot of exercises that duplicate the responses of the muscle itself will be reviewed.

gillianp... said...

PT is hard work! I do not know why you are not within 4 hours of training at home is one days? Watch this knee the rest of his life happened, then four hours of practice is worth more than all the time and trouble later in life. PT is designed to show what exercises to do. If you know how to do the exercises, the exercises depends on you, not the PT or doctor. You can not exercise for you, as you can. Therefore, if you do nothing, but the knee exercises for the whole day, then do it. Otherwise, the knee will never again, and will not participate in basketball, is the choice. Good luck

Post a Comment