Saturday, January 2, 2010

Irish Setter Shoes Anybody Have An Irish Setter? Why Are They So Hard To Find? Anybody Know Any Breeders?

Anybody have an Irish Setter? Why are they so hard to find? Anybody know any breeders? - irish setter shoes

Has anyone and Irish Setter? Why are so hard to find? Does anybody know of farmers? I live in Georgia and do not see any in the classification. You do not know who has one, but I played with my aunt and my uncle, when I went to Michigan. Anser some or all of these issues would be useful.

1 comment:

DogAddic... said...

I'm an Irishman. You can add a little head on my avatar. I can tell you the absolute last place you want to find in the newspaper. Like all purebred dogs, looking for a reputable breeder who all appropriate health tests done. Part of the reason why they are hard to find, because they declined in popularity. They are the 63rd largest AKC registered breeds. They seem to be declining, year by year. This is good news for the race. The more people the worst of the breed is to increase many times. You want to start your search with the Irish Setter Club of America. You have a reference breeders. I can me 4 breeders of my head in Georgia. This does not mean that none of them have a number of arrest from. I know litter is due in about a month, but in a different state. You may need to find a puppy and away from you. You might want to consider an Irish Setter Rescue. I've come through some great pets help. Feel free to contact me via my profile page. I & # 039, you ll be happy.

Post a Comment