Sunday, January 3, 2010

Garlic Genital Warts Has Anyone Used Aldara To Treat Genital Warts And Had Sucess?

Has anyone used Aldara to treat Genital Warts and had sucess? - garlic genital warts

I have HPV for about 3 years. I have very small warts, was 3x freeze, disappear with nystatin, Retin-A, podofilox, garlic, vitamins, banana skins, vinegar, apple cider and purple Getian and nothing made. I was dermantologist in 3, 1 urologist, and 2 doctors away and tried all the recommendations, including people at random, but in vain, it is not. Recently, I visited another dermantologist Aldara, prescribed for me. I was wondering if anyone can be prescribed this medicine used for genital warts verify that worked for them

1 comment:

Shortone said...

it works!
I have 2 friends who are accustomed to it and it worked for them. A friend who had tried everything from surgery to remove them, he saw several doctors and nothing works ... Finally, Alder and HES was clearly been there!
My other friend, she froze some and tried to change your diet, do not drink ... everything .... and Alder, it was for them too!
Just be sure to follow the instructions! You can burn your skin ... so do not forget to wash your face in the morning!
Good luck:)

Post a Comment